Amy Fouch is the newest member of the Main Street Advisory Group team, having joined in August 2020. With experience in the financial industry since 2011, Amy is responsible for ensuring new clients are set up appropriately and all clients receive timely, accurate information and updates. Amy also helps coordinate all Main Street Advisory Group marketing efforts, including newsletter distribution, email updates and social media posts.
Amy recently moved to Pella with her husband, Matt, and two kids—Grayson and Adalyn. The family stays active with sports, going for walks and bike rides, and exploring their new town of Pella.
- Bachelor’s degree: Simpson College
- Hidden talent: “I used to be pretty good at basketball, and I still can usually win a good game of PIG or knockout!”
- First car: 2001 Honda Civic, a 5-speed stick shift
- Nicknames: Amer, Ames, Ham, Hambone
- Who is your mentor? “I would say currently everyone in our office is a mentor—I feel as though I have a lot to learn from everyone, and I feel blessed to be part of this group.”
- Known for around the office: “This is yet to be determined—I’m the new girl!”