Nicole Boulais joined the Main Street Advisory Group team in 2019 after serving as a financial advisor in the Des Moines area. She focuses on providing her clients with access to the innovative financial solutions offered by Raymond James combined with the personalized services Main Street Advisory Group specializes in.
Nicole has a passion for walking with and assisting people through life changes. Whether it’s the birth of a child or the loss of a loved one, marriage or divorce, a career change or retirement—life transitions are inevitable, and she specializes in navigating the financial variables alongside her clients.
Nicole’s outside interests include running, enjoying the lake and supporting nonprofit organizations dedicated to ending sex trafficking. She can often be found enjoying a good cup of coffee at local coffee shops, spending time with her family or playing an exciting game of hide-and-seek with her nieces and nephew.
- Bachelor’s degree: Northwestern College
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 7TO - General Securities Representative Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist®
- Favorite business book: Grit, by Angela Duckworth
- Role model: “My Grandpa Harry—he taught me so much even when he wasn’t teaching. He was humble, kind, generous and loving.”
- Nicknames: Nico, Nikki C, Coco
- Favorite vacation spot: “Arrowwood, Alexandria, MN. We went every summer growing up with our good family friends. Now we try to go up every other year at Christmas time. We’ve made a lot of memories up there over the years.”