Tricia De Haan has been part of the Main Street Advisory group team since 2018. As Branch Associate, Tricia brings more than 10 years of financial and investment experience to assist the team in meeting the needs of every client. Tricia works closely with each advisor to help with all service requests and questions around insurance products and 401(k) programs. She ensures our clients receive the top-quality service and support they know they can expect from our team.
Tricia lives in Pella with her husband, Andrew, and two children—Carter and Emma. Tricia enjoys camping with her family, running and baking sweet treats.
- Bachelor’s degree: Dordt College
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Role model: “My parents, because they have taught me the importance of working hard. They have also modeled dedication to work and family.”
- First car: 1985 Dodge Omni
- Hidden talent: “I can play the organ!”
- Most known for around the office: Love of coffee and dark chocolate.
- Favorite vacation spot: “Snorkeling and kayaking in the Caribbean – beautiful blue water, warm weather, and the escape from reality!”