Dawn Kleis has been a part of the Main Street Advisory Group team since 2013. As Operations Coordinator, Dawn uses more than 15 years of financial services industry experience to provide our team with a high degree of support specifically in the areas of client reporting, Raymond James supervision and compliance departments. Dawn’s incredible attention to detail helps the entire team ensure accuracy in order to provide the personalized planning services our clients respect and enjoy.
Dawn lives in Pella with her husband, Mike. Together, they have two adult children and love being grandparents. In her free time, Dawn enjoys walking, running, baking and traveling with family and friends.
- Bachelor’s degree: Central College
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Role model: “My mom—she’s hard-working, will help anyone at any time, and there’s always a container of cookies or bars in the freezer.”
- First car: 1986 Oldsmobile Calais
- Most known for around the office: “It’s usually pretty easy to tell how I really feel about a situation by the look on my face!”
- Favorite vacation spot: Puerto Vallarta. Lots of sunshine, guacamole and great memories with family and friends.