Nathan leads the Main Street Advisory Group of Marion County Bank with nearly 15 years of industry experience as a Certified Financial Planner™ professional. With Nathan's experience, he recognizes the importance of crafting each plan to meet the unique needs and goals of the individuals he works with.
As his client, you can expect Nathan to provide adjustable planning that is prepared to face the implications of a consistently changing market, taxation, life events, and fluctuations in family dynamics. These aren't the only elements to consider, he believes it's critical to blend the interests of charitable giving, estate planning, and gifting strategies to prepare for legacy arrangements.
Nathan's interests in personal well-being extend beyond financial stability, he and his wife Jillian live in Pella with their three daughters, Cailyn, Malia, and Ellaina along with their Bernedoodle. They're an active family with invested interests in the local community including outdoor adventures, sporting activities, volunteerism, and dedicated religious involvement. For the last five years, Nathan has coached boys' basketball within the Pella Community School District and currently volunteers as an assistant coach forthe boys' varsity team. He enjoys extending his competitive spirit beyond his basketball career and delights in the opportunity to foster growth in the next generation with goals of positive influence.
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Life and Health Insurance License
- First car purchase: 2001 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi.
- With three daughters and a female dog, he is outnumbered 5 to 1 in their home.
- Favorite food: Pagliai Special Pizza
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.