Nathan joined Main Street Advisory Group of Marion County Bank in the beginning of 2023. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, his career has had an emphasis on personal financial planning and investment planning. Since starting in the industry in 2010, Nathan has found that today's planning needs to be able to both adjust to the impacts of taxation, significant life events, and family dynamics, but also blend in the interests of charitable planning, gifting strategies, and legacy strategies. Often, he has found that advice, strategies, and investment elements may be similar or have overlapping parts to other plans, but even so, each plan has to be crafted to the unique needs and desires of the individual.
Nathan and his wife Jillian live in Pella with their three daughters and Bernedoodle. As a family, they enjoy basketball, softball, swimming, soccer, and dance, so far. They also enjoy walks, bike rides, day trips, and boating. His family is active in their church and enjoys volunteering as a family. Nathan has coached boys basketball at various levels in the Pella Schools' program and currently volunteers as an assistant to the boys varsity team. He enjoys the opportunity to pour into and challenge young people to help them grow and develop in their own life journey, no matter where it takes them.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Life and Health Insurance License
- First car purchase: 2001 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi.
- With three daughters and a female dog, he is outnumbered 5 to 1 in their home.
- Favorite food: Pagliai Special Pizza
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.